Friday, April 3, 2009

MacGyver MacFanatic's 2nd Life Experience





2. Linden Village Pathfinder's Office.  He was holding his staff.
3. Edmund Faulkes AKA Matthew Sweet Marie
4. Alexa Shopping Center in Berlin
5. Rated PG... 72, 94, 178... I flew
6. The Book of Kells was on the Left... some magazine thing or something.  The Blarney Stone Irish Bar
7. I went to Fermi.  No one was building anything that I could tell.
8. I was in a room on a dining table.  I didn't feel small because there were other people to reference as far as size. A diamond Ring
9. The ability to teleport to class and having info (i.e. class schedules and things) at all times at your finger tips.  I think it would be good for people with accessibility issues.
10. Who Dey Manics because I'm a Bengals fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment